Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Simply superb

I've been watching the madness series since marshmallow madness, and I have to say madness 10 has got to be one of your most original episodes that you've created so far; it was just so different from all the other episodes. It was like a epic boss fight at the end of a video game, anyways good job it was hell a worth the wait!

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

awesome! :p

this is the awesomess shit EVAR!!! you sir have accomplish a miracle...

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Improved!

You improved quite a lot from your last madness animation (mc 5.5), most of the time the enemy's were trying to kill Sanford & Deimos which was awesome, it really made the movie more exciting! And it's great that you got to finish this one so fast. All do I did manage to see a little mistake, the helicopter's propellers at the end of the movie kind of disappeared which was weird but not a big deal. Great Job Krinkels, I give you a 9 out of 10.

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

Epic

Awesome just like the rest of the episodes, but it was hard to follow the kills since there were two characters. Oh and I'm so fucking happy tricky was in this one, Tricky RULEZ!

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Awesomme!

this song is so catchy, what program did you use to make the music?

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

lol

I found the humour to be a little lacky but still very good you get my 10 out of 10.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

holly shit

This was pure gold

Pokemon: The Lost Ending Pokemon: The Lost Ending

OMG

this was so funny, it made my day. I seriously dint expect that ending good job keep up the good work

Prostitute Mickey 2 1/2 Prostitute Mickey 2 1/2

lol

That was pretty funny too bad its so short

TOFUZILLA TOFUZILLA